Shipping & Returns
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
This website www.chiclove.com (hereinafter, "Website") is operated by:
CHIC LOVE FASHION BRAND SL
Azalea, 1 Building F Floor 1st CE Miniparc I, 28109 Alcobendas, Madrid
916 574 720
Folio: 72 Section: 8
This document establishes the terms and conditions governing the purchase through the Website owned by Chic Love Fashion Brand SL (hereinafter, "THE COMPANY" or "CHIC & LOVE"), of the products and services on it. offered (hereinafter, the "General Sales Conditions" or "CGV")
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
By placing an order through the Website, you declare that you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts. In case of placing the order on behalf of a legal person, you declare that you have sufficient capacity to represent said legal person and to accept these CGV.
Likewise, from the moment you place the order, after marking the boxes enabled in the purchase form, you accept and commit to comply with these General Conditions of Sale. These CGV replace any other previous conditions reflected in any other document.
Consequently, read these CGV carefully before placing an order through the Website.
The purchase shall be understood to be made at the registered office of THE COMPANY, indicated in the previous section.
THE COMPANY has the right to review and modify these CGV at any time and without prior notice. However, said changes will not have any effect on orders processed and sent prior to the corresponding modification.
- PERSONAL DATA
- CORRECTION OF ERRORS IN THE INTRODUCTION OF DATA
The information or personal data provided during registration on the Website, or during the purchase procedure, may be corrected through your customer profile at any time. In the event that the payment has already been made and it is necessary to modify any information that may affect the shipment of the products, contact our Customer Service Department later.
- PURCHASING PROCESS
Before starting the purchase process, you must take into account that all the products that can be purchased on our website www.chiclove.com are products manufactured exclusively for Chic Love Fashion Brand, SL
The colors of the products can change appreciably due to the configuration of the monitor.
If the buy button does not appear, it is due to lack of stock or availability of the product. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when it will be available.
The purchase process will be carried out in Spanish and consists of several steps that are summarized below:
(i) Start of the purchase process
- Search among the Chic & Love products for the one you need or want to buy and select it
- Check on the file that it is what you want and select the number of units
- Click on the button: add to cart
- Check that the order is correct and click on place order
(ii) Formalization of the Order
(iii) Order Confirmation
We will notify you of the Order Confirmation to the email address that you have indicated in the purchase form, being the same effective from the date of shipment.
(iv) Shipping and delivery of the order
- a) Shipping
Once the Order Confirmation is received, we will send you the product or products purchased through the Website, to the postal address indicated in the order form, which cannot correspond to a post office box or public places, such as the street public, squares, stations, airports or other similar.
We indicate below the places of delivery, shipping cost and delivery times (we only ship to mainland Spain, not to the Balearic Islands or the Canary Islands or Ceuta or Melilla).
- Shipping cost €4.95
- Free shipping from €39.95
- Delivery time 2 – 3 working days*
*It may take up to 5 business days in promotional periods
- b) Delivery
Delivery will be made within the periods indicated in the previous section from the confirmation of the order, to the postal address that you have included in the order data, except for reasons of force majeure.
The risk of the product will be at your charge from the moment of its delivery, so from that moment you will be solely responsible for it.
- PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND BILLING
All prices are in EUROS and will be those published on the Website at the time you made the order.
All prices include Value Added Tax (VAT) in accordance with current legislation, however, depending on the shipping territory, costs and taxes related to shipping and order processing are excluded, which, where appropriate, they will be informed and added to the final price.
Prices may change at any time, although any changes will not affect orders for which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
1. Payment methods
THE COMPANY through the Website, accepts the following as payment methods
- You can pay using debit or credit cards.
- Your credit card details are sent directly to the Stripe payment gateway. The website has an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate and PCI DSS v3.2, a global security standard that ensures that data is sent between the sending and receiving system in an encrypted manner.
- No one in THE COMPANY can have access to your credit card details, neither during the payment nor afterwards.
- If your bank authorizes payment with your card, we take care of processing your order.
- PayPal allows any business or individual consumer with an email address to send and receive payments securely. In the "Pay with PayPal" option, you can access the secure PayPal website. Once there, if you already have a PayPal account, you will be able to authorize the payment.
- If you do not already have a PayPal account, you will be able to register for free, including your debit or credit card, and you will be able to make payments for your orders. The use of PayPal as an online payment method is safe.
It will be sent to the email that you indicate and will be sent in Spanish, although you can notify us at any time of your desire to receive a paper invoice, in which case, we will issue and send the invoice in said format.
The electronic invoice will be archived on our servers for 5 years, counted from the moment it was sent to you by email.
In this way you can request it, in case of loss, for example, through our customer service.
- LEGAL WARRANTY IN CASE OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
As a consumer, you have the right to be protected for a period of time against existing defects or lack of conformity with the products. If the product is delivered defective, in poor condition or is different from what you ordered, you can make use of this guarantee.
This mandatory guarantee implies a series of rights that you can exercise:
- price reduction
- Termination of the contract
Repair and replacement
If the product is defective or does not conform to the one you purchased, you can choose between repair or replacement, as long as one of these two options is not objectively impossible or disproportionate.
- It will be free, as well as the cost related to it, especially the shipping and return costs that may arise from sending the new product and returning the old one.
- It will be carried out within a reasonable time and without major inconveniences, taking into account the nature of the products and their purpose.
- As soon as you request the replacement, the warranty period is suspended until we deliver the new product. The new product does not have a new warranty term, but continues with the initial one.
- If the new product is still not in conformity with the one originally purchased, you can choose: its repair (unless it is disproportionate), the price reduction or the termination of the contract (both explained later).
- It will be free, as well as the cost related to it, especially the shipping costs, costs related to labor and materials.
- It will be carried out within a reasonable time and without major inconveniences, taking into account the nature of the products and their purpose.
- Once the product has been delivered for repair, the warranty period is suspended until we return it to you repaired.
- Once we have delivered the repaired product to you, during the next 6 months we will be liable for any defects in the repair that, if any, may arise.
- In addition, if the repaired product continues to be non-compliant with the one originally purchased, you can choose: its replacement (unless it is disproportionate), a price reduction or termination of the contract (both explained below).
Reduction of the price and Termination of the contract:
- You will be able to exercise this right when you cannot choose to repair or replace it and for those cases in which these have not been carried out within a reasonable period of time and without major inconveniences.
- It will be proportional to the difference between the value of the non-defective or non-conforming product purchased and the value of the defective or non-conforming product purchased.
Termination of the contract
- You will not be able to exercise this right if the lack of conformity is minor.
- For the rest of the cases, you will be able to exercise when you cannot choose the repair or replacement and for those cases in which these have not been carried out within a reasonable period of time and without major inconveniences.
How long do I have these rights?
New products: 2 years from the day it appears on the invoice or purchase receipt, or on the delivery note if it is of a later date.
How do I exercise them?
You must contact us through the following email at email@example.com or by calling the following telephone number: 91 657 47 20 where we will tell you how to proceed.
You must inform us of the defect or lack of conformity within a period of 2 months from when you are aware of it , since you will be responsible for the damages caused by the delay in your communication. However, you maintain the rights mentioned above.
It is understood that the product does not present a defect or is in conformity with the one purchased, provided that:
- Conforms to the description made by THE COMPANY and possesses the qualities that have been indicated on this Website.
- It is suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily destined.
- And, present the usual quality and benefits of a product of the same type that are reasonably expected taking into account the nature of the product and, where appropriate, the public statements on the specific characteristics of the products that we could have made.
- LEGAL RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
In accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (hereinafter, "Royal Decree 1/2007 ” ), in the event that you have the status of consumer, as said term is defined in the aforementioned standard, you will have the right to withdraw from the sale within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the products subject to the sale without need to justify your decision and without penalty of any kind, unless the sale refers to some of the products and/or services detailed in article 103 of the aforementioned law, among which are, merely for example: The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
How do I exercise my right?
- You must notify your decision to withdraw from the purchase contract through an unequivocal statement sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to the address Azalea, 1 Edificio F Planta 1ª CE Miniparc I, 28109 Alcobendas ( Madrid), in which your contact information, the order reference, delivery date and a photocopy of your ID / NIF are stated.
- To make web returns, you can return or deliver the goods directly to us through ordinary mail, with the costs of said shipment being your responsibility in the case of a voluntary exchange or return. That is to say, that it is not a question of failure, defect or breakage, responsibility of Chic & Love. If it is our responsibility, we will take care of the postage. To manage changes or returns you can do it by mail ( email@example.com )
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is enough that the communication regarding the exercise of the aforementioned right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
In the event of withdrawal in accordance with this Clause, THE COMPANY will return all payments received in relation to the purchase subject to withdrawal, including delivery costs that you may have paid corresponding to the cheapest shipping option offered, no later than of the 14 days following the day on which THE COMPANY receives the aforementioned communication. However, the costs that may derive from the return or return of the products will be borne by you.
THE COMPANY may make said refund using the same means of payment that you would have used for the initial purchase transaction unless another means of payment is expressly agreed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE COMPANY may withhold the refund until it has received the goods that are the object of the sale or until you have presented proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
In any case, for any incident or claim you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 91 657 47 20. You can also contact us through our social networks.
- LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY
THE COMPANY is not responsible for (i) those losses that were not attributable to any breach on its part, (ii) business losses (including lost profits, income, benefits, contracts, data or unnecessary expenses incurred) (iii) those indirect or consequential losses that were not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the purchase contract for the products was formalized.
Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes our liability in case of misrepresentation, death or personal injury attributable to our negligence or intent.
Please note that this has no effect on your legal rights as a consumer under the terms of Royal Decree 1/2007, nor on the right to return the products in accordance with clause 8.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
By using this Website, you accept that most of said communications with THE COMPANY are electronic. For contractual purposes, you agree to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that THE COMPANY sends you electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
In accordance with the provisions of clause 11 above and unless otherwise stipulated, THE COMPANY may send you communications either by e-mail or to the postal address provided by you when placing an order.
Notifications will be understood to have been received and correctly made 24 hours after an email has been sent, or 3 days after the postage date of any letter. To prove that the notification has been made, it will be enough to prove, in the case of a letter, that it had the correct address, was correctly sealed and that it was duly delivered to the post office or to a mailbox and, in the case of an email , that it was sent to the email address that you specified when placing the order.
- ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
In case of purchase through this Website, these CGV are binding both for you and for THE COMPANY, as well as for the respective successors, assignees and successors in title.
You may not transmit, assign, encumber or in any other way transfer your contractual position or any of the rights or obligations derived from it in your favor or for you, without having obtained the prior written consent of THE COMPANY.
- PARTIAL NULLITY
If any of these CGV were declared null and void by a firm resolution by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity, and the null or inapplicable clause will be replaced by another that may assimilate to the previous one in the most appropriate way possible.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Neither you nor THE COMPANY will be responsible for the breach of these CGV as a result of a force majeure beyond your control. Force majeure shall be understood as any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond reasonable control, and in particular, and for purposes merely illustrative and non-limiting, the following: strikes, lockouts or other protest measures, disasters natural disasters, civil commotion, terrorist threats or attacks, impossibility of using trains, ships, planes, motor transport or other means of transport, among others.
It will be understood that the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the cause of force majeure continues, and we will have an extension in the term to fulfill said obligations for a period of time equal to the duration of the cause of force majeure.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The contract for the purchase of products through this Website will be governed by Spanish law. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the Website or with said contract will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals, with the corresponding court or tribunal being competent in accordance with current regulations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are contracting as a consumer under the terms of Royal Decree 1/2007, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that current legislation may recognize as such.